Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Yucks

 Well, I was wrong, it seems the germs have struck again! Mommy down, I repeat, mommy down! As I wrote last night, I spent my entire Friday night deep cleaning, but even with all this, we just keep recycling the stuff. The weather is fantastic here in Houston today. We are about to go out for lunch on our patio, and enjoy the change in weather. It has been so cold and rainy for so long.
In honor of the yucks that have plagued our house, here are a few of my must haves for on-the-go germ fighting!

I keep a purse size container of Kleenhanz in every bag I carry.

 
The wonderful cart cover. Don't leave home without it! Keeps little hands and mouths off of the cart handle, and it's a comfortable ride too.

 
On-the-go placemat perfectly packable and easy clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!