Sunday, January 24, 2010

Soulful Sunday

Some of my favorite times with Elise are the still moments in which she is all ears to what I have to say, or in many cases sing. We sing a lot of different songs, all of which she pretty much knows by heart. These days, I keep going back to this song below.

"I Love You Lord" by Laurie Klein

"I love you Lord and I lift my voice, to worship you oh my soul rejoice. Take joy my king, in what you hear, may it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear."

This serves as a simple reminder to slow down, and as my mom always says, "keep the main thing, the main thing". To know that God is in control and to keep centered in Him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can almost hear E singing! She's a little song bird isn't she?

    Smiles & Hugs,
    Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!