Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mini bunny cakes

I hope you all had a blessed and happy Easter!
For our Easter celebration I wanted to bake up something sweet and of course cute, so I decided on mini bunny carrot cakes. 
Using the old whoopie pie pan, I baked a bunch of small round carrot cakes.
Each completed bunny cake used two round cakes, one of which is cut to form the ears and bow tie shown below.

Then, like a puzzle, place the cake pieces to form a bunny shape.
 Icing is next and I chose to make a cream cheese icing.
Top it all off with sweetened coconut, chocolate chips, fresh matchstick carrots, and a little strawberry cream cheese icing for the little bunny nose, and you have this.

1 comment:

  1. So CUTE, and I bet they were yummy! LOVE it!!

    Love,
    Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!