Friday, July 16, 2010

I Spy

I have been home sick for the past two days, and believe it or not, just cracked open the old lap top!
Let's play a game of I Spy.

First, I spy a great party game and conversation starter from MSweddings

A photographic scavenger hunt for little wedding guests! This could be used as a fun game at a kid or adult party as well.


 I knew you when... This will get party guests talking, as they pin point the year they first met the honored guest(s).



 Next, I spy Ginger the Dollie at I Sew Lucky.
I just love the pink and green polka dots!


I spy these wonderfully charming Family Rules over at Signs of Vintage


Last, I spy this peculiar house via Design Sponge.


I hope you all enjoyed playing I Spy.

1 comment:

  1. cute ideas and what a crazy house
    wonder where that is?
    Have a good Sunday

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!