Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Cards & Goodie Bags

We are in full Valentine prep mode around here! Our sweet girl has a Valentine party at school on Monday, and I signed us up to provide the goodie bags, as well as make the Valentine card to give out to her friends.

 Here is the card we came up with after searching the blogosphere and a marathon trip to Hobby Lobby!





Next, is the Party Goodie Bag. I wanted something fun and of course super cute. Between Target (for the bags, Hershey Kisses, and stickers) and Hobby Lobby (for the crazy lip whistles, silly glasses, and smiley face balls (used in the Valentine card above)), I decided on "My Funny Valentine" for the theme.


Here we are trying out the extra goodies!




I hope you have a fun and lovely Valentine's Day!


Linking up at
UndertheTableandDreaming

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Cute valentine & goodie bags. You guys made me smile!

    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Love, Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!